This Privacy Statement Regarding Customer, Member and Online User Information (“Privacy Statement”) applies to Magnetic Match Inc. (“Magnetic Match”, “we” or “our”), but not to third parties we may use, that have published their own privacy and security statements. This Privacy Statement also does not apply to the websites of our business partners or to any other third parties, even if their websites are linked to our website. We recommend you review the privacy statements of the other parties with which you interact.
This Privacy Statement governs Personal Information we collect from our customers, members, and online users (“you”), as well as information we automatically collect from your online visits (e.g. data collected via cookies).
For the purposes of this Privacy Statement, “Business partner” means any subcontractor, vendor or other entity with whom we have an ongoing business relationship to provide products, services or information. “Personal Information” means information that identifies you, such as your name, telephone number and email address.
Information We Collect:
We may ask you to provide Personal Information when you:
- Use our websites;
- Request quotes, services and other information;
- Place orders for products or services or register for events;
- Participate in surveys, sweepstakes or other promotional activities online or in any other venue;
- Subscribe to newsletters, promotional emails or other materials; to
- Contact us.
Personal Information we request may include your email address, name, home address and telephone number. If you make a purchase, we may ask for your credit card number and billing information. We may also collect demographic information, such as your business or company information, age, gender, interests, and preferences. Forms that you choose to complete will indicate whether information requested is mandatory or voluntary.
We may collect information about your visits to our websites, including the pages you view, the links and advertisements you click, search terms you enter, and other actions you take in connection with our websites and services. We may also collect certain information from the browser you used to come to our website, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and language, access times, the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the website that referred you to our website and to which URL you browse away from our site if you click on a link on our site.
In order to offer you a more consistent and personalized experience in your interactions with Magnetic Match, information collected through one source may be combined with information we obtain through other sources. We may also supplement the information we collect with information obtained from other parties, including our Business Partners and other third parties.
Some services may be co-branded and offered in conjunction with another company. If you register for or use such services, both Magnetic Match and the other company may receive information collected in conjunction with the co-branded services, and may use the information according to each company’s privacy statement and other agreements with you.
How We Use Personal Information:
Magnetic Match uses your Personal Information to:
- Deliver the services and support or carry out the transactions you have requested;
- Send communications to you, such as event information, your transaction status – including order confirmations, information about particular Magnetic Match programs in which you have chosen to participate, information about products and services available from us, promotional offers and surveys;
- Customize, analyze and improve our products, services (including the content and advertisements on our website), technologies, communications and relationship with you;
- Enforce our conditions of purchase, website terms and/or separate contracts (if applicable) with you;
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- Protect the security or integrity of our website(s), our business(es), or our products or services; or
- Otherwise, as disclosed to you at the point of collection.
- Personal Information collected may be stored and processed.
Disclosing Personal Information:
We may share your Personal Information with subsidiaries or Business Partners to carry out transactions you request, or to make our business or that of our subsidiaries more responsive to your needs, which includes our subsidiaries providing you with information about us, and our products and services. These communications may include requests relating to Magnetic Match and our products or services or offers. We will only share your Personal Information with Business Partners who agree to protect your Personal Information and use it solely for the purposes set forth by Magnetic Match.
We may also disclose your Personal Information in connection with law enforcement, fraud prevention or other legal action; as required by law or regulation; if Magnetic Match (or a part of Magnetic Match) is sold or merges with another company; or if Magnetic Match reasonably believes it is necessary to protect Magnetic Match, its members or the public.
Except as described above, we will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent.
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, please write to us at the following address:
2935 rue Diab, St-Laurent, QC, H4S 1M1
You may also email us at moc.c1513244648nihct1513244648amcit1513244648engam1513244648@ofni1513244648
Effective Date: January 16, 2017.